This kit contains all of the reinforcement parts needed to complete an Orca 3D printed AR-15.
You will need to provide all of the AR-15 parts, and print all of the primary components. The Clips, Barrel Mount, and Hose Clamp Covers are included in this kit. These are the parts best printed in filaments other then PLA+. Hence, you will be able to complete the Orca even if PLA+ is all you can print.
Two bags are included for each kit. One includes the printed parts and the other the hardware parts.
- (2) barrel mount clamshells.
- (12) Clips. Four of these are spares. Spares not shown in photos.
- (1) Bushing Installation Tool.
- (2) TPU Hose Clamp Covers.
- (2) Hose Clamps.
- (1) Fiberglass Sleeve.
- (4) Threaded Inserts. One of these is a spare.
- (5) Brass Bushings. One of these is a spare.
- (2) Set Screws. One of these is a spare.
- (2) Dowel Pins.
- (2) 1.25” Long Screws.
- (1) 0.75” Long Screw.
- (1) Ceramic Insert.
The ceramic insert is shipped on one of the screws, this is to protect it and has nothing to do with final assembly.
Before you start printing any parts, be sure to read the detailed documentation provided in the Orca download!