This kit contains all of the reinforcement parts needed to complete an Orca 3D printed AR-15.
You will need to provide all of the AR-15 parts, and print all of the primary components. The Clips, Barrel Mount, and Hose Clamp Covers are included in this kit. These are the parts best printed in filaments other then PLA+. Hence, you will be able to complete the Orca even if PLA+ is all you can print. If you want a more complete kit, check out the Orca Combo Kit.
Included in the Kit:
- Carbon Fiber Nylon Barrel Mount Clamshells. May also be PET-CF.
- Twelve Carbon Fiber Nylon Orca Clips. Four are spares. May also be PET-CF.
- Two Hose Clamp Covers.
- Two Hose Clamps.
- Fiberglass Sleeve.
- Four Bushings.
- Two 10-32 x 1.25″ Screws.
- 10-32 x 0.75″ Screw.
- Four 10-32 Threaded Inserts. One is a spare.
- Ceramic Insert.
- Two 3/32″ x 1″ Dowel Pins.
- Two 10-32 x 5/32″ set screws. One is a spare.
And that is everything in the kit! For more info, check out the Orca download on the Downloads Page.