An all in one kit to complete your Orca build! This kit contains everything found in the Orca Combo kit, plus a sixteen inch barrel chambered in 5.56 x 45, gas system, bolt carrier group, and charging handle. This kit contains everything you need to complete your Orca. All you need to do is print the parts!
We preassemble the barrel, gas system, and flash hider to save you any problems or the need to purchase additional tools. The barrel is dimpled for the rear gas block set screw. A2 Flash hider is neutrally timed at 12 O’clock.
I wanted a wider, easier to use charging handle for the Orca. After trying a bunch of options, I settles on the Breek Arms Warhammer charging handle. They had to make a few changes for it to work with the Orca, but it came out really well. This is the handle included with the kit.
All of the parts are carefully bagged by type to make assembly easy. No mixed and matched parts dumped into a bag.
- 16″ Midlength 5.56 x 45 Barrel.
- Midlength Gas Tube.
- Non-Adjustable Gas Block with Required Hardware.
- A2 Flash Hider with Crush Washer.
- KAK Mil-Spec Bolt Carrier Group.
- Breek Ambidextrous Charging Handle.
- Carbine Buffer Spring and Mass.
- Safety Selector with Detent and Spring.
- Trigger with Spring.
- Hammer with Spring.
- Disconnector with Spring.
- Bolt Hold Open Lever with Roll Pin, Spring, and Plunger.
- Magazine Catch with Spring and Button.
- Carbon Fiber Nylon Barrel Mount Clamshells. May also be PET-CF.
- Twelve Carbon Fiber Nylon Orca Clips. Four are spares. May also be PET-CF.
- Two Hose Clamp Covers.
- Two Hose Clamps.
- Fiberglass Sleeve.
- Four Bushings.
- Two 10-32 x 1.25″ Screws.
- 10-32 x 0.75″ Screw.
- Four 10-32 Threaded Inserts. One is a spare.
- Ceramic Insert.
- Two 3/32″ x 1″ Dowel Pins.
- Two 10-32 x 5/32″ set screws. One is a spare.
In addition to the spare parts in the Reinforcement Kit, a small spare parts bag is added to each Combo Kit. This includes:
- A Brass Bushing.
- Safety Selector Detent and Spring.
- Bolt Hold Open Pin, Spring, And Plunger.
And that is everything in the kit! The only parts needed to complete the Orca are the large 3D printed components. Namely, the Upper, Lower, Handguard, Stock Neck, and Stock Butt. All of these can be printed from a couple rolls of PLA+. For more info, check out the Orca download on the Downloads Page.